Why an O-Shot is Ideal After Menopause
The Orgasm Shot, or the O-Shot, is a fantastic procedure that can work wonders on the body – and not just for the reasons it was named! Menopause can be a stressful time for some women, especially if you are dealing with any of the hormonal and physical issues that can come with it.
From urinary incontinence to sexual dissatisfaction, pain, and discomfort, you may find that menopause isn’t being kind to you. But there is something that can prove helpful, something that you can do about it and get back to feeling like yourself again – and that is where the O-Shot comes into play.
What is the O-Shot?
The O-shot is designed for women dealing with issues involving their sexual health, urinary incontinence, and hormonal issues – especially those related to menopause. It is a simple procedure that involves taking a small blood draw in your doctor’s office, and then having the platelet-rich-plasma (or PRP) injected back into the body via the clitoris and the vagina.
This can stimulate the growth of new cells and speed up collagen production, as well as making the nerves more sensitive. That means the area that the plasma is injected into will be more sensitive and make the area have more feeling.
Why is the O-Shot Ideal After Menopause?
The O-Shot is a great way to help with sexual problems during the childbearing years, and after those years, during menopause, it has its benefits. There are quite a few ways that women can benefit from an O-shot after menopause:
- Helps with vaginal dryness – The O-shot has been shown to help with problems regarding vaginal dryness.
- Relief from stress urinary incontinence – If you are a woman suffering from stress urinary incontinence, the O-shot can help treat this condition by tightening up the muscles and making the area more sensitive.
- Treatment for painful sex – Since the O-shot can make the area more sensitive, thanks to its ability to make the nerves more sensitive and alleviate vaginal dryness, it can often be used as a treatment for painful sex.
- Increased sensation – If you have found it difficult to enjoy sex or reach orgasm after hitting menopause, the O-shot may be just the thing you need to help you enjoy sex again.
- Tightens the vagina – After childbirth and with age, the vagina can become looser and laxer. This can lead to a lack of sensation during sex. The O-shot stimulates collagen production, which will make the vaginal opening tighter.
To learn more about the O-shot, and what the procedure can do for you after menopause, call the office of Dr. Ghozland today!