As a mom, you probably spend your days putting everyone else’s needs ahead of your own. Maybe you look in the mirror and wonder what happened to that sexy, self-confident woman you used to be.
While pregnancy and childbirth can be a beautiful and life-changing experience, those nine months also strain a woman’s body. Stretch marks on the breasts and belly are common pregnancy legacies. Stubborn pounds that continue to stick around for months or even years after giving birth are another. A mommy makeover can address these concerns and more.
Are You Ready to Put the “Me” Back in Mommy?
As a mother, you deserve to focus on you for a moment. If you’ve heard about mommy makeovers and wondered if you were a good candidate, now is the time to find out more.
Dr. Ghozland offers customized mommy makeover procedures to address your “mommy specific” concerns. Dr. Ghozland and Dr. Youssef consult with you every step of the way, helping you decide which combination of procedures will provide your desired results.
In less time than you think, you can look as good – or even better – than you did before your pregnancies!
What is a Mommy Makeover?
The mommy makeover is a term describing a set of cosmetic procedures customized to address common issues women encounter post-pregnancy or childbirth.
Whether it’s hard to lose fat, the deflated and less-perky breasts – especially after breastfeeding, or vaginal stretching leading to a host of new issues – the mommy makeover restores your body to its pre-pregnancy shape.
Why It’s Effective
Even if you’re diligently working out or eating right, it’s not always that simple. Sometimes the body refuses to return to its pre-pregnancy shape, regardless of diet or exercise efforts. Unfortunately, this impacts women both physically and emotionally.
By helping women restore the body back to pre-baby appearance, a mommy makeover can not only restore self-confidence but help with a variety of medical and sexual concerns post-childbearing.
Who Is the Ideal Patient for a Mommy Makeover?
Whether you’re a good candidate for a mommy makeover is mainly up to you and your surgeon. Still, there are some considerations that will factor into the decision.
- You must be fully recovered from childbirth before choosing to undergo any of the mommy makeover options available.
- Any women considering any sort of breast surgery should delay the procedure until several months after finishing breastfeeding. This will allow the breasts to return to a stable size and shape and allow the hormones to normalize.
- Women should also consider their ideal weight before the procedure to avoid a dramatic weight loss affecting their results.
When is the Procedure Typically Performed?
- It’s best to wait until you’re finished having children before undergoing procedures such as tummy tucks or breast lifts.
- Any surgical options require patients to avoid lifting more than 10 pounds for the first few weeks post-surgery.
What are the Benefits of a Mommy Makeover?
- Medical, Sexual and Cosmetic Benefits
- A mommy makeover can address many areas of concern at one time.
Medical issues such as stress urinary incontinence can be treated with vaginal rejuvenation. In addition, vaginal rejuvenation can help address sexual issues that spring from vaginal laxity or a loose vagina. For women unhappy with the appearance of their breasts, thighs or belly, a mommy makeover can reshape areas and restore confidence.
- Bundling Procedures
- Breast rejuvenation, vaginal rejuvenation and a tummy tuck can all be done together with a mommy makeover to help save time and money.
- Minimally Invasive Options
- For women who are not interested in surgery, there are a variety of nonsurgical options available to address your post-pregnancy concerns.
A Menu of Options for a Beautiful New You
A woman’s body undergoes many changes during and after pregnancy. Weight gain can result in unsightly stretch marks and stubborn excess pounds. Tummy muscles may pooch and sag, no matter how many sit ups you do. And breasts that were once full and firm may have lost their youthful contours. Drs. Youssef and Ghozland offer customized Mommy Makeover procedures to address these and other concerns:
- Breast rejuvenation: including breast lift, breast augmentation and breast reduction to help you love what you see in the mirror.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck): to eliminate unwanted fat and create a tight, toned appearance.
- Liposuction: to quickly and easily lose unwanted pounds in the abdomen, hips and thighs for a slim, youthful figure.
- Vaginal rejuvenation: to improve the appearance of your vagina, tighten vaginal walls, and enhance pleasure during intimacy.
Reasons to Choose Dr. Ghozland for a Mommy Makeover
- David Ghozand is a GYN specializing vaginal rejuvenation
- Mark Youssef is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon known in celebrity circles for his natural-looking results
- Personalized consultation from a doctor who cares about you
- Skill and expertise in minimally invasive surgery
- State-of-the-art office for your comfort and safety
- Skilled, courteous staff, to ensure a positive experience from start to finish