What is a MedSpa?
A MedSpa, or Medical Spa, is a state of the art facility that offers a variety of different procedures to help you look and feel your best. A medspa facility offers a relaxing environment to receive these procedures, which can help keep you calm and feeling positive about the procedures that you have chosen. MedSpas typically offer a wide selection of aesthetic procedures such as injectables (including botox), PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma procedures), and laser procedures (such as micro needling and stretch mark reduction). Dr. David Ghozland’s Med Spa in Los Angeles offers all of these services and more, all provided by trained doctors and staff who are friendly and willing to help you to achieve your skincare goals, whether they be to look younger, reduce scars, or even to help regrow hair.
Services and Treated Conditions
Med Spa Los Angeles offers many different treatments aimed at a variety of conditions and concerns. Here is a list of conditions, as well as what each condition is targeted toward treating.
MedSpa Los Angeles offers several injectable treatments aimed at treating fine lines, wrinkles, and helping to make skin appear more plump and youthful. Some of the products and services offered include:
- Botox – Botox is a treatment that works by using a series of injections into an area to paralyze facial muscles, removing traces of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. Botox is also commonly used to treat migraines, excessive sweating, bladder disorders, and muscle disorders, and can be beneficial to individuals who are seeking treatment for muscle spasms and pain.
- Dysport – Treats wrinkles and fine lines in much the same way as Botox, but the results can be quicker, with wrinkles beginning to fade in only a day.
- Voluma – Voluma is a filler that is injected into the cheeks as a way to help lift and shape the face. This treatment is ideal for those who want to look as though they have gotten a face-lift, but don’t want to commit to the risks and recovery time of the surgery.
- Juvaderm – Juvaderm is a filler that is created from hyaluronic acid, which is naturally occurring in the body. The filler is injected into specific parts of the face that the patient is interested in having added volume.
- Vobella – Vobella is a lip filler that can create naturally defined looking lips and help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the mouth area.
- Restylane – Restylane is a long-lasting filler that can offer results lasting for up to twelve months. It can be used in the lips or other areas of the face to produce a fuller look with the reduction of lines and wrinkles.
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments
- Hair Restoration – The hair restoration procedure that uses the patient’s own plasma, injecting it into the scalp to encourage hair to begin growing again. This can help with thinning hair or complete hair loss.
- O-Shot – The O-Shot uses the patient’s own plasma to offer assistance in bladder control and vaginal dryness, which can make sex more pleasurable.
- P-Shot – The P-Shot, or Priapus Shot, is a series of injections into the penis to help men suffering from erectile dysfunction achieve firmer and stronger erections.
- Vampire Facial – A vampire facial is a treatment that uses the patient’s plasma, using tiny needles to apply it to areas of the face to restore a youthful, natural glow and reducing lines and wrinkles.
- Bartholin’s Cyst CO2 Ablation – This procedure uses a highly accurate CO2 laser to remove Bartholin’s Cysts, which can occur around the vaginal opening and cause pain and swelling.
- C-Section Scar Reduction – The scar from a c-section can often have a woman feeling self-conscious. However, a fractional ablative radio-frequency pixel laser can truly reduce the appearance of this scar, giving you back the confidence you want.
- Intimate Lightening – If you are uncomfortable with the appearance of darker patches on the skin of the intimate area, the intimate lightening procedure uses a bleaching treatment to make your skin look lighter and younger.
- Laser Hair Removal – Laser hair removal is a great choice for those who are tired of using razors and creams to remove body hair. Hair can be removed from a wide variety of body areas on both men and women.
- Microneedling – Microneedling is a treatment that involves applying pressure from tiny needles into the skin to encourage collagen production, reducing the appearance of scars, fine lines, redness, and stretch marks.
- RF For Anti-Aging – Radiofrequency skin tightening is a procedure that can make the skin look smoother, tighter, and more youthful. It reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles to give you a fresh, even complexion.
- Stretch Mark Reduction – Stretch marks can occur for a lot of reasons – pregnancy, weight gain, and growth spurts. The stretch mark reduction procedure uses a fractional ablative radio-frequency pixel laser to reduce the appearance of stretch marks on different areas of the body.
About Our Office
David Ghozland’s Med Spa Los Angeles is located only a few minutes from the beautiful Pacific Ocean in the peaceful Santa Monica. The office features a relaxed environment, knowledgeable staff, and a friendly atmosphere that encourages recovery.
Why Choose Dr. Ghozland?
Dr. Ghozland is a board-certified OB/GYN with over fifteen year’s experience in treating a variety of conditions. He has pioneered vaginal procedures and uses the most advanced technology to care for patients. With a large assortment of conditions treated by Dr. Ghozland, as well as cosmetic and laser procedures, Dr. Ghozland is an ideal choice for your needs.
Next Steps to Book Your Appointment
If you are ready to schedule a consultation for any of the procedures listed above, or simply learn more about them, feel free to contact the office of Dr. Ghozland. You will have the chance to speak with friendly and well-informed staff and get set up to booking your appointment.