As a mom, you probably spend your days putting everyone else’s needs ahead of your own. Maybe you look in the mirror and wonder what happened to that sexy, self-confident woman you used to be. If so, a Mommy Makeover may be just what you need to boost your self-esteem and feel good about your appearance again.
Dr. Ghozland and Dr. Youssef can help you choose from a menu of procedure to address your specific needs and goals. In less time than you think, you can look as good – or even better – than you did before your pregnancies!
Are you Ready to Put the “Me” back in Mommy?
If you’ve heard about Mommy Makeovers and wondered if you were a good candidate, now is the time to find out more. When you feel good about yourself, your whole family benefits. During your free consultation, we will help you decide which procedures are right for you. Learn more today.
A Menu of Options for Beautiful New You
A woman’s body undergoes many changes during and after pregnancy. Weight gain can result in unsightly stretch marks and stubborn excess pounds. Tummy muscles may pooch and sag, no matter how many sit ups you do. And breasts that were once full and firm may have lost their youthful contours. Drs. Youssef and Ghozland offer customized Mommy Makeover procedures to address these and other concerns:
- Breast rejuvenation: including breast lift, breast reduction, breast augmentation and breast reduction to help you love what you see in the mirror.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck): to eliminate unwanted fat and create a tight, toned appearance.
- Liposuction: to quickly and easily lose unwanted pounds in the abdomen, hips and thighs for a slim, youthful figure.
- Vaginal rejuvenation: to improve the appearance of your vagina, tighten vaginal walls, and enhance pleasure during intimacy.
Reasons to Choose Dr. Ghozland for a Mommy Makeover
- David Ghozand is a board-certified OB/GYN specializing vaginal rejuvenation
- Mark Youssef is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon known in celebrity circles for his natural-looking results
- Personalized consultation from a doctor who cares about you
- Skill and expertise in minimally invasive surgery
- State-of-the-art office for your comfort and safety
- Skilled, courteous staff, to ensure a positive experience from start to finish