Activate the “Orgasm System” with this non-surgical treatment for urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction
The O Shot is a vaginal rejuvenating treatment that uses growth factors to help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. This safe and a nonsurgical procedure actually utilizes growth factors from your own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the “Orgasm System”. Following treatment, patients are delighted to discover increased clitoral sensitivity and enhanced sexual pleasure.
Dr. Ghozland performs the O Shot by starting with a simple blood test. The beneficial growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from your blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina. This procedure is performed using local anesthetic and all of Dr. Ghozland’s patients report feeling little to no discomfort.
The benefits of this non-surgical, patent-pending treatment include:
- Resolves issues of urinary incontinence
- Improves vaginal dryness
- Helps with painful intercourse (dyspuernia)
- Increases sexual gratification
Your Procedure Results are only as good as Your Surgeon
Dr. David Ghozland is a respected, compassionate and dedicated board-certified OB/GYN in Santa Monica who specializes in vaginal cosmetic and minimally invasive surgeries. He is associated with three prestigious California hospitals: Cedars Sinai Hospital, St. Johns Medical Center and UCLA Hospital. He utilizes the latest surgical techniques, which involve minimal downtime and mild sedation.
- Our doctors use the latest advances/ technology in medicine
- All procedures are performed by our doctors – no trainees or residents
- Patients fly to us from all over the US for cosmetic gynecology procedures
- Over 1000 successful procedures performed
- Our entire team is dedicated to the success of your procedure, from consultation to recovery
Is the O Shot Procedure Right for You?
Dr. Ghozland’s success rate for treating urinary stress incontinence and other feminine concerns using the O Shot is extremely high. In addition to restoring quality of life, his patients report feeling more confident and more sexually responsive. Learn more today.