The Top 2017 Healthy Resolutions to Make for Women
It’s that time again. Time to make a renewed commitment to a healthier, happier lifestyle. Whether you want to prioritize your health, hit the treadmill more often, or improve your sex life with options like vaginoplasty and the O-Shot, we offer helpful tips to get your year off to a great start.
Schedule annual screenings
Women’s wellness begins with annual check-ups and screenings. Think of it as an investment in your future. Schedule time with a primary care physician who offers:
• Age-specific screenings and lab work
• Hormone level testing
• Care for chronic conditions
• Screenings for disease
• Lifestyle management
Small changes for big results
Sometimes a handful of small lifestyle changes can make a dig difference in how you look and feel:
• Wear a pedometer. Boost your physical and mental health and challenge yourself to increase your steps every day.
• Celebrate achievements. Let yourself enjoy reaching both big and small goals.
• Eat less refined sugar. Refined sugar in our diet results in higher insulin levels and disease-promoting inflammation in the body. Limit intake to less than 25 grams per day.
• Sit less. Studies show women who sit eight or more hours a day had an increased risk of dying after nine years. Set a timer to remind yourself to get up for at least five minutes every hour.
Great sex at any age
As you age, you may experience diminished sexual desire and vaginal dryness. You may even find it difficult to reach an orgasm. Ask your doctor about an innovative procedure known as the O-Shot that can improve sexual health and self-confidence.
Both safe and nonsurgical, the procedure helps stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation and offers:
• Relief from painful intercourse (dyspuernia)
• Increased clitoral sensitivity and arousal
• Tighter vaginal opening for more pleasurable intercourse
• Increased arousal from G-spot stimulation
• More intense and more frequent orgasms
Rejuvenate your vagina
Another side effect of aging is that the vagina may change after childbirth or menopause, many women experience a loosening or slackening of the vaginal walls. Others experience less sensation or difficulty reaching an orgasm, and still others may notice their vaginal lips have become stretched or extended. Vaginal rejuvenation, also known as vaginoplasty, can help strengthen, tighten and reshape your vagina and let you start the new year with renewed sexual confidence.
2017 has just begun and now is the time to make your personal health and vitality a priority. Remember, how you feel has everything to do with how much pleasure and enjoyment you get out of life. Let this be your year to pursue physical, mental and sexual health so you can live life to the fullest. Visit our site our call us at 424-832-7359 to schedule a consultation today!