David Ghozland, M.D. is proud to support the next generation of medical professionals by providing a $1,000 scholarship to a student showing excellent promise studying in the sciences or medical field. This scholarship is awarded annually to an undergraduate or graduate student in order to help support their efforts towards earning a degree.
Any student at a four-year accredited university or college is eligible to apply. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) that answers the following question:
What issue in women’s health do you believe should be given more research and funding? Why?
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded.
- Essays will be evaluated based on originality, creativity and overall quality of writing.
- The deadline to submit is November 16, 2018, 5:00 p.m. PT. There will be no extensions granted.
- Winners will be notified before November 30, 2018.
Application Requirements and Instructions:
- Applicant must currently be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Applicant must also be majoring in human biology, chemistry, anatomy, or related sciences major working toward a degree.
- Please email your essay to [email protected]. Subject line should read, “Dr. Ghozland Scholarship Application”.
- In the body of the email, please be sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number.
- Attach essay and a copy of your transcript in .doc or .pdf format.
Please do not call our office with queries about this scholarship. Instead, direct any questions you have to [email protected] Thank you!