Benefits of Labia Puffing
There are so many different procedures available to both men and women that can change how you look, and in turn, how you feel about your body. Some procedures are designed just for the face, some are created to remove scars and blemishes, and some are a bit more…intimate. While some women may seek out a vaginal rejuvenation to change the way they look and feel, others may want changes that are more prominent and visible – and this is where a procedure known as labia puffing comes in. Whether you want to look better in your underthings to spice up life in the bedroom, or if you want to change your look to help with your self-confidence, choosing labia puffing is a great way to make your dream body realistic!
What is Labia Puffing?
First off, labia puffing is exactly what it sounds like: making the labia look and feel fuller and more defined. Over time, the labia majora might become deflated, or sag. It can also develop wrinkles or other skin concerns – especially with weight loss, menopause, or a hormone imbalance. While this is completely natural, it can become quite concerning for some, and draining on self-confidence levels.
While it may not be an issue for every woman, some women are concerned with the look of their labia, although they may not discuss it. Labia puffing is becoming one of the most requested cosmetic gynecological procedures – and with good reason! There are many benefits to having a labia puffing procedure done. First, let’s take a look at how this procedure is done, and then explore some of the benefits!
How is Labia Puffing Done?
Labia puffing is a quick procedure that can be done in your doctor’s office in as little as forty-five minutes, and has almost no downtime. This is great for women who lead busy lifestyles or don’t want to have to wait or undergo painful surgeries. This unique procedure involves the transfer of fat from another area of the body (such as the abdomen or buttocks) and injecting it into the labia majora in order to make it appear fuller and more sculpted. If a patient does not wish to use their own body fat to do the labia puffing, fillers such as Juvederm can be used in place of it. Using the fat tissue, however, has a lower risk of infection or rejection, than it is from the patient’s own body.
What Are the Benefits of Labia Puffing?
Labia puffing has many benefits that women can look forward to after their procedure. These benefits include:
- Labia puffing is non-invasive. This means that the procedure does not involve any surgery, cutting, or pain. It uses small needles to transfer the fat tissue or the filler into the labia.
- Labia puffing results last a long time. If you are looking for long-lasting results, the fat transfer procedure is a good direction to take. While hyaluronic fillers can also be used, they will not last nearly as long and you will need regular touch-ups in order to keep your results.
- The results of labia puffing look natural. If you are worried that someone will be able to tell that you have had work done on your labia majora, you can relax – results from labia puffing, especially when the patient’s own fat tissue is used, can bring about very natural-looking results. No one will know you had a labia puffing procedure!
- There is little risk involved with labia puffing. When it comes to labia puffing, there is very little risk of infection or rejection. Since the labia will be filled with tissue from your own body (unless you choose a filler), there is almost no risk of the body rejecting the tissue.
- There is no downtime! This easy procedure carries no downtime, allowing you to get back to your daily activities right away – you can even go back to work, so it makes it a great lunch break procedure!
- Labia puffing can increase self-confidence! If you are feeling a little self-conscious about the look of your labia, a labia puffing procedure can help turn that around and make you feel confident and satisfied with the look of your body.
If you would like to learn more about labia puffing or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ghozland, please call our office at 310-393-9359 and we will be happy to help you!