Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment Effectively Treats Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot) uses safe, pain-free injections of a patient’s own platelet rich plasma to rejuvenate the penis and stimulate new tissue growth, resulting in improved erections that are larger, firmer and more frequent. Dr. David Ghozland is one of the few leading-edge physicians offering patients this innovative new treatment that promise to improve sexual function and satisfaction for patients and their partners.
A 15-Minute Procedure for Lasting Results
The Priapus Shot helps men struggling with erectile dysfunction achieve firmer, stronger and larger erections. This revolutionary treatment uses platelet rich plasma (PRP) from the patient’s own body to rejuvenate damaged and aged tissue. Because the platelet rich plasma comes from your own body, it is more effective and more natural than other erectile dysfunction treatments. The Priapus Shot can also effectively treat Peyronie’s Disease.
The benefits of P-Shot include:
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies like Viagra work better
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Increase penis size
- No allergic reactions or lumpiness
- Minimal pain
Are you a good candidate?
Dr. Ghozland has successfully performed the P-Shot procedure on men of all ages and walks of life. You are an excellent candidate for the P-Shot procedure if:
- You want a stronger more erect erection
- Desire greater sensitivity during intimacy
- Want an increase in length and girth of the penis
- Suffer from enlarged prostates or have had prostate cancer
- Are no longer responding to erectile dysfunction medicines
- Suffer from Peyronie’s Disease
Your Procedure Results are only as good as Your Surgeon
Dr. David Ghozland is a respected, compassionate and dedicated board-certified OB/GYN in Santa Monica who specializes in vaginal cosmetic and minimally invasive surgeries. He is associated with three prestigious California hospitals: Cedars Sinai Hospital, St. Johns Medical Center and UCLA Hospital. He utilizes the latest surgical techniques, which involve minimal downtime and mild sedation.
- Our doctors use the latest advances/ technology in medicine
- All procedures are performed by our doctors – no trainees or residents
- Patients fly to us from all over the US for cosmetic gynecology procedures
- Over 1000 successful procedures performed
- Our entire team is dedicated to the success of your procedure, from consultation to recovery
Is the P-Shot Procedure Right for You?
Dr. Ghozland is a trusted and experienced physician who has successfully helped patients just like you overcome the challenge of erectile dysfunction. Dr. Ghozland’s P-Shot patients report feeling invigorated, confident and more sexually responsive. Learn more today.