As a woman ages or sometimes after childbirth, the vagina loses its tone and firmness. Vaginoplasty is a simple procedure that can tighten the opening and walls of the vagina, so you can feel like yourself again. As with any surgery, it’s essential to choose the right surgeon. Dr. David Ghozland is an expert when it comes to vaginoplasty, with more than a decade of experience helping women just like you. Vaginoplasty is usually an outpatient procedure performed using local anesthesia and lasers for precision and faster recover. Dr. Ghozland’s vaginoplasty patients include women of all ages who find that intercourse is less satisfying due to a lack of friction.
Special Offer for Residents of Alaska
We know how important it is to choose an experienced and exceptionally skilled surgeon who understands your needs and concerns. Dr. Ghozland’s treatments are available for you, regardless of where you live. We are offering a free 2-night stay at a luxury hotel in Los Angeles when you fly in from Alaska for your treatment. Enjoy the city of Los Angeles and return home a new you!
Vaginoplasty benefits include:
- Increased strength and control of the vaginal muscles
- Enhanced enjoyment during intimacy
- Improved self-confidence
Vaginoplasty is easily paired with labiaplasty or other gynecological procedures – ask Dr. Ghozland which procedures are right for you. In addition to surgical vaginoplasty, Dr. Ghozland also performs:
- Non-Surgical Vaginal Tightening using Femilift, a new breakthrough procedure that tightens the vagina with the use of a controlled laser beam during a painless, 15-minute procedure.
- The Ultimate Vaginoplasty using a combination of traditional surgical vaginal tightening and non-invasive laser treatment for exceptional results.
Your Vaginoplasty Results are only as good as Your Surgeon
Dr. David Ghozland is a respected, compassionate and dedicated GYN in Santa Monica who specializes in vaginal cosmetic and minimally invasive surgeries. He is associated with three prestigious California hospitals: Cedars Sinai Hospital and St. Johns Medical Center. He utilizes the latest surgical techniques, which involve minimal downtime and mild sedation.
- Our doctors use the latest advances/ technology in medicine
- All procedures are performed by our doctors – no trainees or residents
- Patients fly to us from all over the US for cosmetic gynecology procedures
- Over 1000 successful procedures performed
- Our entire team is dedicated to the success of your procedure, from consultation to recovery
Is Vaginoplasty Right for You?
Vaginoplasty is a simple procedure that can restore the tightness and tone of a woman’s vaginal region and eliminate looseness that comes from childbirth or aging. But the emotional benefits are even more significant – restoring the youthful contours of your vagina will enhance intimacy for you and your partner. Learn more today.